Sightseeing tours: To learn more about China’s culture and way of life, our organization offers different sightseeing tours (Please notice, you have to pay additional fees for sightseeing tours).
Learn Chinese in China
Study Chinese Mandarin – beginner to advanced classes.
Whilst we offer Chinese Martial Arts training, we also provide you the chance to learn Chinese (Mandarin) in our classroom during the evenings.
Mandarin Chinese has more native speakers than any other language in the world, making it an incredibly useful language to learn. The Chinese lessons we offer are held in the YunTai Mountain International Culture and Martial Arts School. Teachers and supervisors are native speakers who are experienced and qualified in teaching Chinese as a foreign language. Our school is officially working with the Jiaozuo University for long term language courses, which means that students will now have the chance to obtain an official document, where the government will give recognition of educational qualifications. Also, getting a long term Visa won’t be a problem anymore, as the university will help us extend your visas for up to three years!
Our Chinese Language Programs are designed to immerse participants in Mandarin through class instruction, language exchange with native Mandarin speakers and optional electives. The programs integrate all aspects of the language: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, phonetics and vocabulary. Accelerated teaching methods allow participants at lower proficiency levels to acquire the language skills needed for effective communication in a short period of time. Topics studied include everyday situations and Chinese culture, society and history.
Further information can be found on our timetable. Click here to download our current timetable / schedule.
- Accommodation in the YunTai Mountain International Culture and Martial Arts School
- Intensive language classes
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students
- NO specific arrival dates
- Combination possible of learning Chinese language and Shaolin Kung Fu, Wushu, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Sanda Training
- Study from 1 month or less up to 3 years
- 3 Meals a day (without drinks)
- Kung fu theories and Buddhism class (1x each week)
- Transfer from Zhengzhou Airport to our School
- Sightseeing (additional fees) to the Shaolin Temple, famous Buddhist Grottoes in Luoyang, Kaifeng and more is possible
Chinese lessons – program description
We offer three different programs:
- Full day Chinese lessons
- Half day Chinese lessons, half day training (you can choose between the style you would like to study)
- Full day training + 2 hours’ Chinese lessons every week
Chinese language classes integrate all aspects of Mandarin Chinese including reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, phonetics and vocabulary. Accelerated teaching methods allow participants at lower proficiency levels to acquire the language skills needed for effective communication in a short period of time.
You have the chance to practice Chinese every day (because you live in a Chinese school and have to speak or hear Chinese every day!) and study the Chinese culture, society, life and history.
NOTE: Training materials are in English and Chinese language
Classwork using everyday topics and interactive teaching methods ensure that participants achieve the goals of each proficiency level and progress rapidly.
- Level 1: The candidate has acquired the basic (low) Chinese competence. The candidate is able to understand simple sentences, express simple ideas and is capable of simple communication in his or her daily life and study. A Chinese learner who has mastered about 600 common Chinese characters and the corresponding grammar can reach this standard.
- Level 2: The candidate has acquired the basic (middle) Chinese competence that can meet the demand of basic daily life, a certain range of social communication and study to some degree.
- Level 3: The candidate has acquired the basic (higher) Chinese competence and can fulfill the minimal requirements in Chinese proficiency to be admitted to study in Science, Engineering, Agriculture and West Medicine in Chinese universities for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Apply in 3 easy steps
We aim to make the whole process of coming as smooth & easy as possible
Once we've received your application, we will send you an invitation letter, so you can get your visa.
Flights & Pickup
Book your flights and send us your arrival information. We will pick you up for free.